Looking out for Pipe Leaks
Despite where your building is located, your building could receive severe water damage. Sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage can all lead to major damages to your building. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your building will undergo. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will analyze and fix the problem.
How Buildings Sustain Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are imperative to everday life. Unfortunately, when they malfunction, they can often cause more damage than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, there are many appliances that could cause major problems by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The thoroughly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Ways to Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up immediately.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to prevent irreversible damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Our frachises provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Effective Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you need water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.