Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
The weather is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our damage repair service can repair your property, getting it back to pre-loss condition quickly. Our local teams know our weather and its hazards and how to repair ensuing damage.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s important to check out the impact and plan for remediation. Below, read more about the harm different kinds of storms can cause and how you can protect your structure in different scenarios.
Storm Damage Insurance
Serious damage from many storms is covered by insurance, but the ins and outs change. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your insurer and your policy, the age and structure of the building, how much damage there is, property values in your neighborhood and much more.
The faster you are to file a claim, the more likely you are to get the money you require. You could get short shrift if you don’t act quickly.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can seep into foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Hail Damage: This can cause shingle and siding damage, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and more.
Find an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you get the problem solved quickly and correctly. Reach out to us today.