Athens, GA, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the hub of the home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a beautiful kitchen that fits your lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. We are committed to the best quality work for your project. For all of your Athens kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. After that, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work can start. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed with the right materials and the most effective processes.
A kitchen remodel won’t just help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. You can make more space for dining, along with the appliances and other improvements you’ve always wanted. It will also make your home more valuable.
Creating the ideal kitchen calls for several important items. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you might like to carry out this home improvement project.
- Cabinetry: Next to floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: There are multiple options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, glass, laminate, and wood. We can show you all of your options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Add some extra flair to your kitchen with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can add an efficient refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From ceiling lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Call Paul Davis of Athens to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a complimentary consultation. By discussing the items above, we will design and create your ideal kitchen.