Kitchen Remodeling in Pendergrass
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, the kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events inside your home. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a beautiful space that matches your lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for your project. If you want to revamp your Pendergrass kitchen, you can call us.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. After that, the blueprint and schedule will be created and the work can start. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. Whether it’s more space or new appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. This project will also likely improve the overall value of your property.
There are several important items required to create a beautiful kitchen. Read the list below to begin thinking about how you want to carry out this home improvement project.
- Cabinets: Other than floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most kitchen space. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: Improve the look and feel of your home’s kitchen through quartz, granite, laminate, and travertine. Let us show you multiple options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A fresh coat of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Try adding a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra creativity.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in every kitchen. We can help you find the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to island lights.
Contact Paul Davis of Pendergrass to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a free consultation. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the way to create your ideal kitchen.