Damage Caused by Water in Pendergrass
Flood damage can be harmful to your commercial property. Serious flooding halt operations for many weeks. If you run a store front, even minor damage could wound your organization’s reputation. The faster you remedy flood damage in your commercial building, the sooner you can bounce back from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Pendergrass, GA area.
Why is Water Damage so Dangerous?
There are several ways your storefront can fall victim to flood damage. Damaged appliances such as dishwashers are prone flood. Further man-made reasons for water damage include septic or sewer tank spills, as well as overflowing sinks. These problems might begin minor. Whether resulting from problems with plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can deal serious water damage. Whatever business you head, flood damage has potential to be a real issue for your storefront. If neglected, it can contribute to further damage caused by mold growth.
Water damage in office structures may also come from nearby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Pendergrass may cause flooding for residential or business property holders. Just like artificial floods, water damage that comes from natural causes will encourage mold growth if neglected.
Flood Removal Techniques
Paul Davis offers a range of services such as water damage analysis and removal. Depending on the level of your building, Paul Davis specialists can sanitize damage surfaces such as furniture. We also clean and revive objects such as books. If left untreated, intense water damage can leave mildew in its wake.
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying affected surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as linens
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- Our staff respond and work promptly Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in as little as three days.
- We are professional – With 50 years in service and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Collaborating with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is stressful. We will talk to your insurance group to file claims fast.
For any of your water damage restoration issues, reach out to Paul! (706) 548-5800. Our staff will be happy to connect you with a specialist in the Pendergrass area.