Loganville, GA, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the true hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a beautiful space that fits your needs.
Paul Davis has created a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling work over the past 50 years. While we’re often asked to assist with cleanup and restoration after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. Call us for Loganville kitchen remodeling projects of all sizes.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They’ll then work closely with you to create a blueprint and schedule for your remodel. By choosing us, you can count on the best tools, materials, and procedures for your projects.
The outcome of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a room that looks amazing, but is also more functional. You can add additional space for cooking, along with the appliances and other improvements you have always wanted. You’ll also see the overall value of your home improve.
There are many important items required to create the ideal kitchen. The items below are often involved with most remodeling projects.
- Cabinets: Next to floors and walls, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us help determine the right choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Another item you can try is installing a new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for a change. We can add an efficient, state-of-the-art fridge, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We can handle all your lighting needs, from pendant lights to lights under the cabinet.
Call us for a complimentary consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the best way to create your perfect kitchen.