Kitchen Remodeling in Hoschton
The kitchen is the hub of the home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you design a beautiful kitchen that matches your lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. While we are often asked to assist with rebuilding following property damage, we are equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. For any Hoschton kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to figure out your needs and goals with your new kitchen. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be created. We will utilize the most effective processes to do the project the right way.
The product of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a room that looks great, but is also very functional. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also a great way to improve the equity of your property.
There is a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you might like to plan this home improvement project.
- Cabinets: Next to walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Try adding a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra creativity.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new fridge, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important remodeling decision. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Make sure you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We can handle all your lighting needs, from track lighting to lights under the cabinet.
Contact Paul Davis of Hoschton to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a complimentary consultation. We’ll discuss the items listed above to figure out the best way to create your ideal kitchen.