Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Georgia Flood & Water Damage Treatment Process
If your home has been afflicted by water, it’s important to hire proficient professionals who can immediately take care of the problem. The team at Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Georgia is experienced with flood damage of all types and scales. Paul Davis emergency services run 24/7, so we’re always available to help.
Taking care of water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Georgia and we know how to get the job done quickly. Please let us know if you require instant help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Georgia will get back to you within half an hour and get to your property within four hours.
Our Flood & Water Damage Removal Protocol
- Contact Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Georgia has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – We want to understand your situation before clean up, so we perform a thorough inspection to uncover the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Removal – We have industrial grade vacuums and pumps to remove water. The sooner you call, the sooner we can remove the flooding.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, bigger cases may require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Clean Up – Still water can cause discoloration and deformities in the surfaces it sits on. We use specialized deodorizers to eliminate odors, discoloration, and warping and other damage standing water leaves behind.
- Reversing the Damage – Regardless if the flooding was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Georgia restoration team can bring your property back to pre-flood conditions.
What Causes Water Damage?
- Refrigerator leak
- Basement flooding
- Overflowing toilet
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Fixing water damage contains scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle situations like this.
What Can You Do?
There are some specific steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Contact the Paul Davis team today find out what measures you can take and get useful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to sufficiently dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Georgia will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.