Athens, GA Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.